31 August, 2006

HIV-AIDS: II

(Continued from "HIV-AIDS: MYTHS and FACTS-I")

Some more information (sent by Dr.Ismail):

TRANSMISSION OF THE VIRUS:


HIV transmission can occur when blood, semen (cum), pre-seminal fluid (pre-cum), vaginal fluid, or breast milk from an infected person enters the body of an uninfected person.

HIV can enter the body through a vein (e.g., injection drug use), the lining of the anus or rectum, the lining of the vagina and/or cervix, the opening to the penis, the mouth, other mucous membranes ( e.g., eyes or inside of the nose), or cuts and sores. Intact, healthy skin is an excellent barrier against HIV and other viruses and bacteria.

These are the most common ways that HIV is transmitted from one person to another:

* by having sex (anal, vaginal, or oral) with an HIV-infected person;
* by sharing needles or injection equipment with an injection drug user who is infected with HIV; or
* from HIV-infected women to their babies before or during birth, or through breast-feeding after birth.

HIV and AIDS:


Prior to 1996, scientists estimated that about half the people with HIV would develop AIDS within 10 years after becoming infected. This time varied greatly from person to person and depended on many factors, including a person's health status and their health-related behaviors.

Since 1996, the introduction of powerful anti-retroviral therapies has dramatically changed the progression time between HIV infection and the development of AIDS. There are also other medical treatments that can prevent or cure some of the illnesses associated with AIDS, though the treatments do not cure AIDS itself. Because of these advances in drug therapies and other medical treatments, estimates of how many people will develop AIDS and how soon are being recalculated, revised, or are currently under study.

Also see the blog: iMedicine

2 comments:

Unknown said...

May God continue to bless Dr Aziza for the wonderful work he did for me.. Am here to testify about this powerful herbal Dr, who will ever believe that an herb can cure so many years HIV in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot of money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great
man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him,
unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he
prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, after which I did, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i
went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought
it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also confirm negative. He also have the herbs to cure other disease like Cancer, HPV, Herpes and many more disease. Am dropping his email for any one who wish to contact this Dr should contact on email
address, solutioncenterhome@gmail.com drazizaspelltemplehome85@gmail.com or +2347087771434 and whats-app he is
great man .I promise I will always testify for your good work.Thanks you very much sir may God continue to bless you..

Jonathan Nixon said...

Hello everyone, i want to share a testimony on how, Dr idahosa was able
to restore my life back with his herbal medicine, my good friends i have
been Hiv/Aids positive for 2years and everyday of my life i cry to God as i was
a Father of 2 cute kids who were looking up to me, I was taking my
medication from the hospital, I also did some prayers to God that he should
do some miracle in my life, my friends this is a life touching story i am
sharing with you all on net today, Few Months ago i was browsing on net
when i found some good testimonials about Dr idahosa Herbs, and someone
recommended that he has cured of Hiv/Aids by Dr idahosa, i always had faith that
God could use someone to heal me, i contacted Dr idahosa and i told him
concerning my problem he told me not to worry that with God all things are
possible and also that he was going to prepare for me some herbal herbs
which i am to take and he is going to send the medicine to me, well after
all the guidance and medication from Dr idahosa he advice that i go for
check again to see my status result and he assured me of good result, i was
afraid at this point cause i never wanted someone to tell me again that i
am positive, after 2days i went to the Hospital for check up and they said
the result was to come out by Friday, at 11:00am on Friday the hospital
Doctor called me and told me that the result was out and i am Negative, i
was shocked and could not believe it, i immediately called Dr idahosa and
told him about the good news he told me to rejoice and make sure i share my
testimony with my friends and that is why i am doing this right now,
friends you can contact Dr idahosa today on {
dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com }or call his whatssap number on +2348134261542, friends
Dr idahosa can help you solve any problem contact him now.